Milan, Aug. 18 (LaPresse) – Between Monday evening and 5:00 a.m. Tuesday (Moscow time), 620 drones headed toward Moscow and the Moscow region, and 180 were destroyed in the capital region. “Emergency services are working at the sites where the debris fell,” Moscow Mayor Sergey Sobyanin said on his official Max channel. Previously, the largest attempted drone attack had occurred between the evening of August 15 and 6:30 a.m. on August 16 (Moscow time). According to the mayor – as also reported by the Tass news agency – 600 drones had headed toward the capital, and 201 had been destroyed in the Moscow region. Sobyanin also reported that between the evening of July 6 and 6:00 a.m. on July 7 (Moscow time), air defense forces had shot down more than 430 drones, 36 of them approaching Moscow. The attempted drone attack on Moscow was the largest of the past two years, according to TASS calculations based on data released by the Moscow mayor himself.
Ukraine, Moscow: “Attack with 620 Ukrainian drones against Russian capital repelled”

Milan, Aug. 18 (LaPresse) – Between Monday evening and 5:00 a.m. Tuesday (Moscow time), 620 drones headed toward Moscow and the Moscow region, and 180 were destroyed in the capital region. “Emergency services are working at the sites where the debris fell,” Moscow Mayor Sergey Sobyanin said on his official Max channel. Previously, the largest attempted drone attack had occurred between the evening of August 15 and 6:30 a.m. on August 16 (Moscow time). According to the mayor – as also reported by the Tass news agency – 600 drones had headed toward the capital, and 201 had been destroyed in the Moscow region. Sobyanin also reported that between the evening of July 6 and 6:00 a.m. on July 7 (Moscow time), air defense forces had shot down more than 430 drones, 36 of them approaching Moscow. The attempted drone attack on Moscow was the largest of the past two years, according to TASS calculations based on data released by the Moscow mayor himself.
